Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon Arthur G. Handal, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Handal is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and began his interest in plastic / cosmetic surgery at Chicago / UHS Medical School. During his general surgery residency at State University New York, he focused his attentions on plastic surgery, and gained early acceptance into the State University of New York / Kings County Medical Center. On completion of his residency, he continued his surgical training with prestigious fellowships in hand surgery at Hartford Hospital in Connecticut and aesthetic surgery in association with the University of Miami.
Dr. Handal dedicates his practice to the field of aesthetic plastic surgery, is a published author, and attends the major plastic and aesthetic surgery meetings several times a year to bring the latest techniques and innovations to his practice.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Lipoplasty Society of North America
- Palm Beach County Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Florida Medical Association
- International College of Surgeons
- Palm Beach County Medical Society
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Boca Raton Community Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital